INTRODUCING THE FREEHOOK™
REMOVE THE HOOK FROM YOUR CATCH FAST AND SAFELY
Removing a hook out from fish is a bit risky. This is exactly what the Freehook™ remover is for!
No injuries, no pain, and you can operate it with one hand while holding your rod in the other.
Not only is the Freehook™ the fast and convenient way to de-hook almost any fish, but when you're looking into the mouth of a toothy catch, you're gonna want the Freehook™ fish hook remover in your hand!
- Single Hand Operation: The ergonomic handle can fit in your palm perfectly. Great for single-hand use.
- Remove Hooks Swallowed Deeply: Gets those troublesome hooks out, such as a gut hook.
- Improved Protection: Don't worry about those fish with sharp teeth, the Freehook™ hook remover will keep your fingers away from the fish's mouth.
- Less Harm: Remove most of the hooks, even the deep embedded hooks, with less harm to the fish for safe release back to the water.
- Anodized Aluminum: For excellent corrosion resistance to water, even saltwater.